Thursday, February 24, 2011

Swagbucks and Me, an Internet Love Affair

I'm sure some of you may have heard of Swagbucks  by now, but if not let me give a little explanation.

Swagbucks is a website that rewards you for doing various things like using their web search, using their toolbar, taking quick surveys (which I rarely do) and making purchases.
Every morning when I sit down with my coffee and open up the internet..BAM! 1 swagbuck. I go to swagbucks.com and spend 2 seconds clicking on an opinion for the daily poll..BAM! 1 more swagbuck.  I use the swagbucks toolbar to search for things like facebook, blogger, twitter, gmail and...BAM! I generally win between 5-12 swagbucks. There is a little box at the bottom of my page called a "Swidget" sometimes they decide to send codes through the Swidget, if you hear about it, come back here and click where it says "find out of there is a code" and BAM! around 8 Swagbucks.

Now, what the heck do I do with these swagbucks? I turn them in for gift certificates.


 So far I've turned in for 10 amazon.com cards (I'm waiting on one right now, they take about 2 weeks) ..that's $50 of free stuff from amazon for those of you that don't feel like math...and a $5 gift certificate to the bumkins.com store. You can stack amazon.com gift cards, you can only have 1 Bumkins.com code at a time per their website.


WHY am I telling you this anyway? Well firstly I'm letting you in on one of my little secrets on how I make a few extra bucks for around hollidays and birthdays. Second, their birthday is Monday and from the buzz online, it's going to be full of ways to earn Swagbucks, and in turn, money! Thirdly, I want you to sign up with my referral code, duh! Why the heck should you do that? Well it helps me get Swagbucks, I get a couple when you get a couple..that's awesome for me (hey I did make you wise to this whole Swagbucks thing right?) I'm sure when you get into being a Swaggernaut you're going to want people to sign up under you as well...so ya, that's how I feel now.

My opinion on Swagbucks, I love it. It's a different search engine, but using it gets me money, so I deal. Who doesn't love free freaking money?

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment