Friday, January 28, 2011

Free(ish) Business Cards

Moo.com is teaming up with Etsy to give free business cards for Etsy shop owners. It says free, but TINSTAAFL (thanks highschool economics class!) and alas, you have to pay $5.50 shipping. I've heard great things about these cards and I've been waiting for a deal like this to come along to try them out. Everyone says they're super high quality photo-like cards. Its still a good deal for the product, so I went ahead and put an order through last night.

The site allows you to upload high quality photos and adjust the size and layout of the image on the card. They even offer 1 click enhancement for your pics if you're not a Photoshop whiz. They are 2 sided cards, 1 side w/your image, the other with your info. You have the option between their original (glossy, photo-like) or a new recycled material as a medium for your cards. That's a pretty cool option, there didn't appear to be any additional charges with either choice.

I'll be posting pics when I get them, but I figured this could be useful to others, so there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment